I know that’s a boring blog featured image but I couldn’t find a better one. So, recently I have posted a blog on ten simple ways to earn online, I got few comments(sorry, I have not approved those comments yet) where people have stated that only a few of them are being useful, but the rest is not as easy as I have mentioned. Here are the drawbacks of the ideas that I should have mentioned in the previous blog itself. I am sharing the significant challenges you will be facing when implementing those ideas.
Selling Products Online
- There are several products online and fewer chances that customers will find your products
- Customers will check your product ratings and reviews before buying, so you must have good ratings to sell your products
- Customers might have trust issues as they do not get to try the product before purchasing
- Online Payments are cancellations are a messed up processes
- You need to know something uniques which other tutors will not know
- You need to get more likes and views which difficult as there are hundreds of online tutorials that teach the same concept
- You cannot interact with each student directly so you may not have the chance to improve or understand if your subject is reaching the students; the only way is through students commenting on the video. So it is hard to improve without bad reviews.
- There is a difference in payment when it comes to an organization and a freelancer, even though the work is same the clients expect the freelancers to ask less and do more.
- Freelancer is sometimes a tough decision as you do not know if the person you are working for is trustworthy
- There is no assurance that you will be continuing the project until the final payment
- As it’s not as professional and does not have a particular business agreement clients start getting extra work done than what they have accepted initially
- Well, Social media is an excellent platform to earn if you have a good following and sound profile.
- There are high chances to be hacked
- You may not be able to make it to your client’s expectations as you face a huge competition
- Most of the clients do not consider social media as a professional approach, and they hesitate to offer you the business
- Not all the sites are genuine, 40% of the available online reviews sites are fake and do not pay the users for the reviews and surveys
- You can earn by giving online reviews, but you earn less. If you want to make more from this, you need to provide more reviews by finding the right surveys, which is pretty tough
- You have to be good at English to give excellent and eye-catchy reviews
- If you want to earn through blogging, firstly you need to generate traffic to your website
- There is so much information online which makes it difficult for you to get visitors to your site
- Be ready for criticism as well; initial days of blogging might be tough when you are still learning. And negative reviews are frequent which should be considered as feedback to improve yourself
- It takes time to increase your domain authority, which is the primary factor that is considered for placing ads on your site
These are some of the limitations that you might initially face. If you are consistent and careful enough, it is easy to overcome those challenges. Let me know your feedback in the comments below or drop a message here. I am open to suggestions.